Sunday, February 28, 2010

Progress!!!

So, there is progress! There is drywall back on walls and ceilings, a new side door, hardwood floors and a glimmer of hope that we may be done in 4ish weeks!!!
Before....



During.....



A view from the dining room looking toward back of house....
Before & During note new window & new doorway to side hall/bath!

Looking from fireplace back toward kitchen and sidehall...

The view from my (phantom) kitchen sink (minus the post in the foreground of the picture)!


So hard to see in pictures, but thought I'd try to give a before and during look at the project...will take some pics of drywalled rooms tomorrow!

We are counting the days till we can gather friends and famioy for food and fun times in our new space!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the update- can't believe how different it will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait for it to be DONE! Not sure why things didn't post like I arranged them in my draft - harder to see this way but I think you get the gist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so big & open! I can't wait to see it afterwards ... yes, I just invited myself over! ;)
    It's been so cool to see our childhood home now that it's changed. You are so lucky to live in both the before & after!

    ReplyDelete